Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (250ml)
- Pumpkin seed oil contains essential fatty acids (known also as good fats or omegas) that are essential to make our bodies function and play a vital role in hormone production.
- Pumpkin seed oil has a rich deliciously nutty flavour making it a culinary specialty
- The properties of Pumpkin seed oil help block damaging effects on the prostate and it’s cells
- The essential fatty acids found in Pumpkin seed oil assist in overall healthy blood cholesterol content by lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) levels and increasing HDL (good cholesterol)
What else do Essential Fatty Acids do?
- Helps to create beauty from within – naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Supports brain function and development.
- Strengthen immune system
- Helpful in inflammatory conditions
- Assist Energy Production
- Diffusion of oxygen into the bloodstream
Ingredients: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (100%)
- Blend into your favourite smoothie, yoghurt or shake.
- Can be used as a salad dressing either alone or combined with other healthy oils, lemon or Waihi Bush Organic farm Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Simply drizzle over soups, asparagus, corn on the cob or any other vegetables and stir fries
- Can be applied directly to the skin as a body moisturizer to aid hydration.
Nutritional info: per 15ml (1Tbsp)
Fat total 14g